Well, if you haven't seen our house yet, here's a little update on it. I didn't put bathroom pictures, because they look almost the same... but all else is put together a little more.
View from our bathroom into our room. Don't mind that long cord on the ground- it's supposed to go to a tv, but we aren't at that point of getting one in our room yet...
From our room down the hallway. Bathrooms on the right. In case you need it. I didn't put another picture of the guest room because there's nothing new in it right now...
We love love our office space! I just put up our degree certificates and our state board certificates that say we can legally do whatever the heck we want to do......
Putting together the bookshelves and the desk was quite a feat, but we came out alive and still married.
This is right at the top of the stairs- I put a picture of us on our wedding day and also a favorite of mine on our senior prom night.
I am still looking for the perfect pictures or hopefully paintings I can put in here- I want to lighten up the area a bit and have pictures with lighter colors.
Dustin built this shelf for me for one of our anniversaries, but I never had anywhere to put it until now! The picture on top is also one of our senior prom pictures with our friends we doubled with. This is set up in our half bath downstairs.
View from living area toward entry. See my little workout station? Not big enough to fill a room yet, but it's really convenient having tile floors when you're exercising.


3 comments:
It's lovely Janelle! I hope your in love with iT!
CUTE!!! It looks awesome, and your bday looked like alot of fun :)
Lookin' good!
Post a Comment