Dustin, the greatest husband ever, orchestrated a surprise birthday party for me on Friday night! It was so much fun! He had told me earlier that day that I needed to be gone for a few hours in the evening because he was working on something. So I hung out at my parent's house, who were in the know of everything, then came home to find some of our closest friends yelling out Happy Birthday to me! I was very surprised, and had so much fun. Here's just a few pictures we got.
Dustin made an Oreo cake, with a middle between the layers that tasted like Oreo cream. He did such an awesome job on it! It was the hit of the night.We always always make each other a cake for our birthdays.
Our friends Becca and Brandon
Dustin was trying to get some good shots of everyone....
Dustin had a little help in getting everything decorated, but he did the bulk of the food and decor. Even the front door had streamers and balloons hanging from the top outside.
After eating and chatting, we played a gruesome game of Spoons and then Loaded Questions. It was so much fun and we had lots of screaming during spoons! Well, mostly from me, but it was a blast.
I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful husband! Thank you to everyone who was able to come- it was a perfect size party, and we had some of our favorite people around us.


1 comment:
Such a fun party!
Post a Comment