Dustin and I and our great friends Tiffiny and Ralf all went to see the U2 360 tour concert at Reliant stadium last night the 14th. It was soooooo stinkin awesome! I had so much fun I can hardly even get it out of my head this morning. I can't write much right now about the pictures cuz I need to finish packing to go to Australia! So when I get the time I will write my commentary!
All I gotta say is I am definitely going to another one of U2's concerts! It totally rocked my world. I'll post videos a little later too. I was singing along and didn't know how well the camera would pick up my voice, so they are a little interesting to listen to!
Bono pulled a woman on stage with him!!! He sang and danced with her and in the end hugged and kissed her cheek! I was flipping out wishing I could have been her!!!

What was so super awesome was the graphics and videography on the screen- it was like a full produced music video the whole time, and was crystal clear.

His jacket had laser pointers down the sleeves- I couldn't get a good enough picture of it though! It was so cool!! He wore the same jacket on SNL the week or two before. I know. I watched it too.

They had to have given the best concert ever!! We want to see them again next year when they go out on tour again, but they are only going to the east coast and Colorado and California.... not sure if we will get to go again, but boy would it be so fun if we did! I definitely want to get a floor ticket next time!! I would pay anything to get that spot!

Here are just two of the videos- I had to pick the ones that didn't make me sound like a drunken concert goin idiot even though that's what I sound like anyway. The concert was so darn loud I couldn't hear myself speak or sing, so I was yelling/singing at the top of my lungs not knowing my camera would pick it up.


3 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! And I love your outfit, absolutely adorable! Now have fun in Australia :-)
this is just your little sis writing to say that I am totally and completely JEALOUS!!!!!! U2 is the only group I would pay whatever to see whenever they come! Very jealous!
How fun! I think you are the ones having too much fun :-) The concert looked so awesome. I love concerts. I am glad you guys had a great time. Australia also looks beautiful. I am jealous you get to go so often. It's been forever since we have seen you. I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment