Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Interviews!
Dustin is now in the middle of interview mania! He has gone to job fairs all over the place, met many people, dropped a ton of resumes, and now is getting many calls for interviews! We are way excited and wonder who will be the lucky company to snag him! Send good thoughts his way to ease his nervousness! I am so proud of his hard work and persistence; and I know it will all pay off with a job that will be best for him and our future family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How exciting! Good Luck with everything you guys! Brady told me that you are a dental hygienist. How do you like it? I am in hygiene school right now and so far I really enjoy it!
hey lady...we're looking for a "manny" (male nanny)....would dustin be interested? we'll pay him with meatball subs :)
Post a Comment