I follow it into the back yard...
It is leading me into the kitchen...
and I find a very nicely set table....
He made us fettuccini alfredo, stuffed olives, cucumbers, garlic bread, and a salad with mandarin oranges, feta cheese, tomatoes , and spinach. Of course we had to have the sparkling grape juice! And for dessert he even baked a strawberry swirl cheesecake. It was soooo delicious! I asked him the reason ,and all he said was ' I haven't cooked you a nice dinner in a while'. That's it. No real reason. isn't he so sweet? We were actually house sitting here at my parents house, so we liked the fact of having a dining room table to eat at instead of a bar area with stools. Dustin even rented a movie so we could just relax for the evening. No, it was not a romantic chick flick. It was Eagle Eye. Pretty good action movie, but I fell asleep about half into it! I was so tired from the day! I sure love my Dustin and how he takes care of me. :)


2 comments:
Oh, what a cute and loving husband you have. I am impressed with everything he cooked. I am glad you are enjoying the house. I miss you guys!!!!! You should live closer. Love you!
That's so sweet!
Post a Comment