I'm not sure why we always forget to take pics of Sophie's bathtime fun, but we just can't get enough of the wet look on long-haired Pheebs.
Show off that profile girlfriend!
I tried to catch this a little sooner to get more of her going crazy, but Dustin and I were laughing so hard! I guess she just couldn't wait to get that just washed smell off! Sophie was running around wild after her bath,too. I guess it's a dog thing to go crazy after getting a bath. The next day or so Phoebe kept rolling in every single smelly thing within reach.
After all the partying they cuddled up, and Phoebe even had her paw on top of Sophie's head. It was super cute. BFF all the way.


1 comment:
Hey Janelle,
It looks like you have had tons of fun lately. That is awesome about Gabe's new dental office. It looks really nice and I bet he is super excited. I am so jealous that you not only have one cute doggie but two. Someday. I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment