Here we are Christmas morning! Yes, we look a wee bit tired because we both have major sinus pluggage, no smelling or tasting of anything, and had a long Christmas Eve slumber full of sniffles and coughs.
Phoebe absolutely LOVES to play on her back and bat up at Dustin.
Here are our little girls! Sophie says thank you to Uncle Russell and Auntie Ashley and cousins Gizzy, Daizy and Zoe for her beautiful silky jacket! It fits perfect! She wore it all day long and wasn't annoyed by it once!
Our pretty tree! My sister in law Sonya and my brother Gabe showed me bow to decorate a tree the proper way with toule and ribbon! Funny story about this tree though. I put it up the first weekend of December, had it up for about 24 hours and it fell over and all the toule and ornaments had fallen off! It has a slant to it if you look at it right ,and the slant was just in the wrong position I guess. Dustin called and told me when I was out one afternoon, and when I got home, I had to take ALL the decor off, even the lights!! It had taken me 4 hours to put it together the first time! I was so put out I didn't even want to put it back up. But I did, and I'm glad it turned out pretty enough the second time!
I think it's time for a new fake tree...
While we were opening presents, Pheobe went crazy chewing and tearing all the paper apart. I guess she eventually wore herself out! Look very closely- she is in the middle of it all! She chose to chill out for a second before going for round two. We even found a present she left us behind the tree while we were cleaning up later on... Phoebe left us a nice #2. Thanks. Just what I wanted on Christmas day. Under the tree even.


No comments:
Post a Comment