Mimi and Papa Nabors gave Garrett his first Valentines Day card and box of chocolates!
"If only I could open this box......something is shaking in here.."
Big feet! I love his long toes!
His hair is steadily getting longer, so every once in a while I will spike it.
Happy 7 months sweet Garrett! We love you to the moon and back!
About you this month:
You sit up so well now! You only topple over a few times...
You are getting better at putting little crackers in your mouth from your hand
You love your teether biscuits and Baby Mum Mums
You favor your left hand when picking things up...Lefty maybe?!
You are talking more and more and making different sounds all the time
You love to lay your head on mom or dad's shoulder when you are tired and ready for bed :)


No comments:
Post a Comment