First off, I have to admit I have the greatest family and friends anyone could ever ask for. I came home one day to find a surprise Doorstep Baby Shower waiting for me! Just presents, no people so I still don't know who all contributed. I know my family did to some extent, but other than that I have yet to thank anyone personally for all the generosity!
I was shocked that all of this was strategically placed in one laundry basket! Look at all that swag! I'm a very lucky girl.
21 weeks 3 days

These shots were taken at 21weeks 5 days. I finally got to see Garrett's hands and face!

These were taken at 23 weeks 6 days. The second picture shows his hand by his face. I so love seeing these profile shots, they melt my heart. I'm so excited to meet this little peanut.
26 weeks 1 day
I will get to see Garrett again next week in 4D at my specialist's office! I'm super excited; Dustin is planning on coming with me to that appointment. So far at each visit the nurses tell me that Garrett is a hyper baby because of his fast heartbeat. I'm just glad that it's such a strong one. He moves very strongly and very often, it even catches me off guard at times and makes me jump. He has also decided lately that he likes to be a lowrider/kicker...I'm not too sure I like his new found positions and moves, but at least it's not all the time!
Despite all the little aches, I love being pregnant and I love seeing my belly grow and altogether going through all the changes. I feel so thankful every day that I have been blessed with this opportunity to become a mother.
I can't wait to meet our little Garrett in three short months!


4 comments:
you're such a cute little pregnant lady! We're excited to meet your little guy.
You look great! That is awesome all the stuff you got!
You look so beautiful. I love the little belly on you. Only you could make it look sexy :-) What a wonderful surprise to find at your door. Wish I could see you pregnant. Love you!
Fun! I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment