Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Love Me Some Christmas 2010

On Christmas morning at about 1:30am I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Dustin woke about a minute after I did. We both lay there for about 20 minutes complaining how tired we were and how we really had some insomnia between both of us! Finally we thought, 'hey, why don't we have our Christmas now, since we have to meet everyone at mom and dad's at 6?' So we did! We opened our presents, had a great time, even woke up poor Sophie, who hated us for doing that and slept at my feet during all the unwrappings; and by 3am, we were tired again, went back to bed and slept until we had to leave for my family's celebrations. Very fun and memorable for us.
My most wanted thing for Christmas was fruity twizzlers and hot tamales candy..which I got a double dose of each! Santa was very good to both of us this year.
Santa brought both of us some camping chairs since we didn't have any, and he brought Dustin his own circular saw.. which he immediately wanted to put to good use.
Action shots!! Just picture having 7 little kids and all their presents, plus all the adult presents.... there was a mountain!
My wonderful Mom and Dad
Miss Addison and Emma with their new doll wagons
Jared and Jake- such adorable little guys
Grace still trying to wake up, Haylee feeding her new doll, and Miss Ava loving every minute of the morning.
Russell with little Jake- who absolutely loves him to pieces! And Russell's Classic Wrapping job, you never know how he's going to wrap your present. Keisha got something wrapped up in a towel then duct taped closed. Nice. Very jealous!
All grown up Kyle and Keisha. Dustin and I just chillin' in front of the fire.
None of the parents with young children got any sleep the night before... but it wasn't because of excitement though. Poor Bruce here is proof.
Kyle and Mandy and a Classic Gabe photo along with his pretty wife Sonya and little Addison.

I love, love, love my family and that so many of us were together this year! Holidays are always better with your family. I couldn't be more blessed with such an incredible family and all the fun we have together. I wonder who will be joining us for Christmas 2011?!

1 comment:

The Thompson Family said...

How fun! What a memorable experience. Just think, next Christmas you will have a baby!