Monday, June 21, 2010

Hula Hoop Madness!

After Father's Day dinner full of shishkabobs, homemade ice cream and brownies, Mom and Keisha whipped out their hula hoops. The rest of us were just sitting around, but a few comments from Dad and Kyle ended with them and Dustin in the hoops. Here's a few funny ones of my dad and Dustin.
I love catching the action and his laugh!
Dad was about to lose his hoop here
Dad actually got going on his hula hoop before Dustin. It was a sight to see them throw the hoop around the waist thinking it would twirl itself... they eventually found how to twirl!
Nice. I like that the boys in our family aren't afraid to put pink and purple sparkly hula hoops on and twirl around like girls..... well, very awkward and manly girls.

2 comments:

mandy harline said...

HA! THAT'S HILARIOUS!

Hilary said...

I love it! So fun. :D