Friday, February 12, 2010

House Hunting

Dustin and I have begun looking for a house!! Yesssss. We reeaallyy want to have a place of our own, and I think we can finally do that! We have been trying hard to stay in the boundaries of our ward, but I don't think it's going to work out. But it might! We are looking tomorrow and have a list of about 15 houses we want to go see, because the pics on the internet just don't tell the truth as we found out last week in our short search with our realtor. We will see how many we get to! But so far a lot of the homes we liked within a couple days have been sold or have 'option pending' as their status. The good ones are going fast and we want to jump on one quick if we like it enough. Which explains why we want to see so many...
My photography class is going well so far! My first project is due on Wednesday and I am pleased with what I have done, and will finish it in class on Monday. I have been going in extra hours to practice techniques and I am really enjoying the whole processing of the photo on paper and seeing it appear in the dark room. It makes me want to have my own dark room! I'll post some pictures of what I have done when I bring my work home next week. I'm no pro yet at taking pictures, but I'm learning! Black and white film has very different picture taking techniques than color and digital!

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

House hunting is so exciting! I hope you find what you are looking for! :)