Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas 2009

Dustin and I had Christmas on the 25th and then had it again on the 26th with my family since my mom had to work on the 25th. So it was pretty cool to have two days of Christmas! The only bad thing here is I didn't get any pictures of my mom while we were there for Christmas with them.. I have no idea how that happened! I feel really really horrible because I thought I got some with her!! I'll have to take some of her soon and make a post just for her!
The girls hung out on the ottoman while we opened our gifts.. and were very sleepy the whole time.
After effects
Santa brought me a Canon Rebel SLR!! yeehaw! I am starting a photography class on Jan 20 at Lone Star College, so I am well prepared now! My Dad also lent me his fully manual 35mm film camera for the class since that is also required. Thanks Dad! That camera has been around since before I was born I think. Very cool. It even has it's original 70s neck strap still attached. Nice.
Dustin hangin in his new pj's
Cleaning up the mess...
Learning about the camera... I need lots of time with this little book.
On to the 26th at my parents for another Christmas. Sophie is patrolling the yard and I am now taking pictures like crazy with my new camera... here are a few!
Miss Emma
and Papa Nabors
Kyle and Jared
Miss Addison- always ready for the camera
I can't remember what exactly Russell was talking about, but I'm glad I caught this :)
The girls were loving Gabe roaring over them

Dustin's pose as ' The Thinking Man' without knowing it. I think this is a very attractive picture :)
We both decided to match this day with our U2 360 shirts.. that came along with another set of concert tickets for June!!!

Jared being Wolverine- it's a good thing this camera takes pictures so quickly or else I couldn't have caught all these ninja fast moves!

Little Jake LOVED his scooter chair and was walking all over the house. He is such a sweet baby and was always happy and smiling.
Experimenting with the camera....
Don't you love the golloshes? (how do you even spell that?)
My Daddy
Jared and his golloshes
Dustin not quite awake yet...

Jake was just entranced with Russell, and boy was it so cute to watch. Jake stared at him for quite a few minutes and just loved Russ.

Gabe testing out Kyle's remote control Mustang
Miss Sonya figuring out the toys the kids got
Keisha playing her new Nintendo DS game
and Addie and Emma in their super cute skirts

1 comment:

mandy harline said...

ahh, so fun! wish we could have been there! i'm pumped you got a camera!