Sunday, August 16, 2009

A few days in Mancos

Dustin got up early this day and took pics with the girls, Kirk and drinking hot chocolate. These are definitely chocoholics in the making!



A night at the Bar D Chuckwagon for dinner and a show. These guys were very talented and hilarious! I haven't been here since I was about 12.

Dustin and I made a special trip to Durango, about 45 minutes from my in-laws house to see my grandma.
Me and my Grandma, Ruby!
We had a great breakfast together- she made toast, eggs, juice, muffins, bacon; and we all sat around and talked on the porch after we were stuffed full. I wish I could see Grandma more often! I love her very much.
My grandma's house that my family would go to at least every other summer growing up.
At Dustin's parents' house they have this feeder, and if you are taking it out with a full tank of sugar water they will dive bomb your head- they have done it to Debbie, and she gave us some good laughs with her stories.
Skylar, Zoey, and baby Gwenevere (Gwenie)
Dustin's big sister Lindsay- she kept saying she didn't like pictures and wasn't photogenic, but I think she is!! She has a pretty smile!

We had a night of s'mores around the fire in the backyard.
This is Skylar, she entertained herself very well with her stick and cowboy hat just poking aorund in bushes and singing to herself. It was super cute to watch.

No comments: