Saturday, November 29, 2008

A visit to Norman, OK!

I went on a road trip to Oklahoma after Thanksgiving with my parents and my younger sister to visit my older brother, Gabe and his very pregnant wife Sonya, and their 3 kids- Jared, Emma and Addison. They are absolutely so so so adorable and hilarious to watch. Jared and Emma even say please and thank you to each other when playing. ( I was secretly watching them when they were playing in Emma's room one morning- very cute!)

This is Jared, such a great big brother to his sisters! He looks exactly like Gabe!


Here is Emma and I hanging out! She has adorable blondish red curls!


And here is Miss Addie- she took a few days to warm up to me, but she eventually did and we were good friends! She has a beautiful wide smile for such a little face :)
I love getting to see my nieces and nephew! I'll even have one more nephew in February!


No comments: